• Happy Tuesday

    from my studio. What's new here at Littlecup? I had a fire at my studio a couple weeks ago and it was a scary moment. Luckily it was caught early and the damage is not too bad. I am glad nobody got hurt and the building is okay!!! My big kiln started an electrical fire. Scary, but thanks to the Fort Bragg Fire Department it was dealt with quickly.

    I recovered all my orders and have been shipping them out! 

    Now I am working on some new ideas for Spring and Summer....